It’s the most anticipated auction every year: 200 acres filled with rows upon rows of equipment and trucks, ready to be sold. And from February 15-19, thousands of people will converge upon Ritchie Bros.’ Orlando auction site hoping to buy just the right piece to add to their fleet. Thousands more will be bidding online.
Next month, the construction, transportation and other heavy equipment industries will focus on Florida as equipment buyers from around the world participate in Ritchie Bros.’ five-day auction event in Orlando. Last year’s event attracted more than 9,350 bidders from 81 countries to bid on the 10,500+ items.
“No one can match the selection of equipment Ritchie Bros. offers in Orlando in February, and nothing matches the excitement of the live auction experience,” said Terry Dolan, President (USA & Latin America), Ritchie Bros. “We’ve got the most diverse line-up in the world, hands down. If you need it, chances are we’ll have it.”
With three weeks until the auction starts, there are already 7,000+ equipment items and trucks consigned from 600+ sellers. Thousands of items from every sector and price range will be sold unreserved, including a large selection of late model, low hour Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, John Deere, International, Freightliner, and Terex equipment. Items will continue to be added right up until auction day. Equipment can be tested, inspected, and compared in the yard. Highlights include:
- 375 excavators
- 300+ compactors
- 150+ loaders
- 115+ dozers
- 60+ articulated dump trucks
- 50+ motor graders
- 30 rock trucks
- 105+ cranes
- 400 boom and scissor lifts
- 80+ telescopic handlers
- 325 truck tractors
- 280+ trailers
- 100+ mechanics trucks
- 1,425 attachments, and much more
Equipment located in Panama & Port Tampa Bay being sold in Orlando
On top of the 200-acres of equipment at its site, Ritchie Bros. will also sell a large selection of equipment located in Panama City, Panama and the foreign trade zone at Port Tampa Bay during the Orlando auction. This equipment, which can only be used outside of the USA, will be sold by photo.
Multi-unit apartment complex in the Bahamas for sale by unreserved auction
Three, multi-unit apartment complexes with 35 total units, along with a neighbouring buildable lot, will be sold as a single lot in this unreserved auction—no minimum bids or reserve prices. The property, which features 1.37± total acres with 475± ft of waterfront/dockage, a private swimming pool and bar, is just minutes from the town center and airport. For more information about this great investment opportunity, visit rbauction.com/realestate.
Bidding options at the Ritchie Bros. auction
Bids can be placed in person at the Orlando auction site (700 Ritchie Rd., Davenport, FL), online at rbauction.com and by proxy. Registration to bid is free; a refundable deposit may be required.
Most equipment will be sold in the live auction. Smaller items (attachments, consumer goods, etc.) will be sold in an online Timed Auction. Bids can be placed through self-serve kiosks at the auction site, or online at rbauction.com.
What to expect at Ritchie Bros.’ Orlando auction:
- Information & Services tent with friendly staff and help for first-time bidders
- Ritchie Bros. Financial Services will be on-site at the Orlando auction to discuss various financing options and process applications quickly
- Ritchie Bros.’ shipping services provider, uShip, will be on-site to provide fast, free shipping quotes, as will many independent transportation providers
- Full-service refurbishing facilities on-site – visit the Information Services tent and ask about equipment cleaning, painting, repair, containerization and other services
- Climate-controlled auction theaters
- Free WiFi
- To see what Ritchie Bros.’ Orlando auction site looks like, watch a video taken from a helicopter at rbauction.com/Orlando