European Mobility Expo
Date(s) - 15/12/2020 - 17/12/2020
European Mobility Expo trade show will welcome you from Tuesday 15 to Thursday 17 December 2020 in Paris, France.
In the space of just fifteen years, Transports publics, the European Mobility Exhibition, has become a not-to-be-missed event for professionals in the sector, reflecting its vibrancy and growth.
At the same time, public transport itself has undergone profound changes, disrupting the traditional players and leading to the emergence of the entrants. To keep step with the changes in the sector and continue developing mobility for the twenty-first century together, the event is getting a new name: European Mobility Expo.
European Mobility Expo in figures:
+250 exhibitors in 2018
+60 countries represented
+30.000 sqm of exhibition space
+150 journalists from across Europe
+12 organisations from Europe and beyond
EXHIBITION ALLOWS ENTERPRISES TO FULFIL A NUMBER OF KEY AIMS:
- Meet qualified decision-makers and establish useful sales contacts.
- Promote their latest innovations and expertise.
- Raise their profile and enhance their image with industry stakeholders.
- Benefit from the free conferences to gather information, discuss european current affairs.
European Mobility Expo PRESENTS ALL MOBILITY SECTORS :
- Transport authorities, local authorities
- E-ticketing, e-money
- Design, fittings, accessibility, street furniture
- Industry, manufacturing, subcontracting (rail, road, active mobility, cable transport)
- Engineering, public works, infrastructures, civil engineering, signage
- Institutions, associations
- Mobility operators
- Passenger information systems
- Safety and security
- Digital technologies and apps, passenger information
- And so on.