Webinar Building a resilient transportation system during and after COVID-19
Date(s) - 13/05/2020
08:00 - 10:00
#MOVEASIA 2020 Webinar: Building a resilient transportation system during and after COVID-19. Hosted by Terrapinn.
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit the transportation industry worldwide with travel restriction being placed in most countries. Commuters are avoiding public transportation for fear of getting infected and last-mile service providers are struggling to meet the huge increase in delivery demands. This crisis has accentuated the need for alternative modalities to provide communities with a safe, seamless urban movement and delivery of goods. Find out how MaaS could demonstrate its value in tackling the crisis and prepare us for the future of transportation post COVID-19.
With only 500 virtual seats, we encourage you to register for your virtual seat now. Will make the recording available online a few days after the broadcast.
In this interactive webinar about transportation systems during COVID-19, will learn about:
- How mobility service providers respond to COVID-19 to ensure passengers’ safety
- The importance of public-private partnership in ensuring timely deliveries
- How mobility service providers link mobility option seamlessly to ensure transport agility during and after the crisis
Who should attend:
- Transport authorities
- Ride-hailing and car-sharing operators
- Automotive manufacturers
- Component manufacturers
- Technology solution providers
Register for free here.