Iber-REN & World Hydrogen Iberia 2022
Date(s) - 13/09/2022 - 14/09/2022
Join us in Madrid from the 13 – 14 September for the Iber-REN conference, returning to its physical form to once again address the most pressing issues in the renewable energy sector in Iberia.
We are also delighted to be launching our dedicated World Hydrogen Iberia conference on the 15 September, co-located with Iber-REN, which will take a deep dive into the region’s potential to champion the emerging hydrogen economy.
At Iber-REN and World Hydrogen Iberia you will meet the entire clean energy ecosystem, including developers, offtakers, EPC contractors, consultants, government Stakeholders, installers and integrators. The event is highly attended by both local and international delegates. Take advantage of the opportunity to meet all of your customers in one place at the same time and join us as we shape the future of renewable and hydrogen energy in Iberia.
The huge portfolio of projects in the area has the potential to not only decarbonise the existing power system, but also to bring in other parts of the power sector into this decarbonisation strategy, with increased electrification or hydrogen.
The conference will focus on key issues in the renewable energy and hydrogen markets including:
- Evaluating grid access, state auctions and the regulatory landscape
- Assessing the bankability of solar & wind projects and the economics of the PPA market
- Innovation, self-consumption, storage, and environmental sustainability within renewable energy projects
- Developments in offshore & floating renewable assets
- The political & regulatory necessities for creating a clean hydrogen market
- Understanding hydrogen end users and getting the demand side right
- Scaling up clean hydrogen production in Iberia